Tuesday, October 09, 2007

UPCOMING EVENTS!!!!!!







HOT, FIT BODIES, HEADING NORTH!

1 Day......4 Events!!!!


Come support one of the biggest Fitness Events in Ottawa Ontario on Saturday November 10th.....



I am pleased to announce that I will be part of this amazing day......Doug Schneider has invited me back to emcee the 2nd SAF Figure & Fitness ModelSearch. I am sooo excited and am honored to be part of this event...Doug and his Team have put many hours into organizing this competition and making sure the athletes/models will be well taken care of. The goal for this competition is to make STARS out of all of you!!! Lots of great prizes and modeling opportunities!!! For complete information, go to: http://www.safmodelsearch.com/


I will also making a guest appearance and performing my fitness routine at the Ottawa & Eastern Ontario Physique Championships (level 1 & 2) being held the same day... I look forward to seeing some familiar faces and meeting new contestants. For further information, please go to http://www.ottawabodybuilding.ca/ Good luck with your training....train hard, stay focused and enjoy the journey!!!


"Never let anyone out-train you"


I look forward to seeing everyone!!!!


Mindi O











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good words.