Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Hello Everyone!!
I know, I know...it's been forever since I've updated my blog. My life just seems so busy these days and it feels like there are just not enough hours in the day to get everything done. (maybe I'm taking on too much...I need to learn to say no more often and I need to learn to slow down a little more)

So many exciting things to update!!
First of all, I love my job! I love my TEAMOBRIEN athletes...they are all so amazing and I am truly blessed to be surrounded by so many strong and incredible women.

The first Competition of the season was a HUGE success at nationals and things just keep getting better and better.
On April 30th we headed off to Stratford Ontario to compete at the Festival City Championships. This show was so much fun...the girls were awesome and definitely worked together as a team...
Results:
Figure short: Lauren Fazio-3rd place
Figure medium: Stephanie Tucci-1st, Mary Tran-2nd
Figure Tall: Andrea Browne-1st
Bikini short Class: Lauren Fazio-2nd place
Bikini Tall Class: Anna-Liisa Robinson-2nd place
What a great weekend and I honestly couldn't have been happier with the team...they were on fire!!!
Our next stop was the Stephanie Worsfold Natural Classic held on May 7th in London, Ontario. This was my good friend Stephanie's first show that she promoted. Steph did such an incredible job and I was ecstatic for her that her show was a success.
Again, our team had an outstanding day....
Results:
Figure short: Carol Mio-4th place
Figure Medium: Laura Lardi-1st, Julie Condotta-2nd
Figure Tall: Danielle Fifield-1st place, Monika Kaczmarski-2nd place
Masters Tall: Monika Kaczmarski-3rd place and Carol Mio-4th place
Bikini short: Laura Lardi-4th place
Bikini Tall: Monika Kaczmarski-4th place
Every girl on our team who competed at this event has now qualified for the Ontario Naturals in September....
On May 28th, my dear friend, Nina Luchka and I promoted our show-the Luchka/Obrien Mississauga Classic in Mississauga Ontario.
Nina and I had a great time putting this event together. We made some changes from last years event to make this show even better... we are already putting ideas together for next years event...
Our show was one of the last qualifying shows before the Toronto Supershow (on June 18th in Toronto), so the athletes who showed up, were there to earn their spot to compete on the Provincial stage....the competition was strong!!
TEAMOBRIEN athletes had another great showing and Dennis and I couldn't be happier....
Results:
JR FITNESS: Maya Cerantola & Paulina Karczmarski both tied for 1st place....awesome:)
Figure short: Teresa Heron-1st place
Figure Medium: Laura Lardi-6th place
Figure Medium tall: Deborah Raymond: 2nd place, Brigitte Blais-3rd place
Figure Tall: Crystal Ceh: 1st place, Danielle Fiefield-5th place and Tracy Styan-6th place
Figure Masters Tall: Deborah Raymond: 1st, Brigitte Blais-3rd place and Tracy Styan-4th place.
This was a very successful day....the top 5 finishers from each division have now qualified for the provincial championships in only a few weeks away!!!

This season has just started and I can not be happier with my team. Every Saturday our girls meet and take part in an ass kicking leg conditioning camp (held by Dennis and Myself) followed by a posing and stage presentation class. There are usually about 20-25 girls who attend weekly and their hard work and dedication has definitely paid off.

Way to go girls.....next stop.....THE TORONTO SUPER SHOW!!!!
Will update within the next few days.....

xo