Friday, October 21, 2011

OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FITNESS

This was a photo taken by the amazing photographer, Claus Willemar...
He captured many photos from my last and final fitness routine as I have officially retired from competing in Fitness at the Arnold Classic Europe in Madrid, Spain.

I owe a huge debt of gratitude to my family, especially my husband, Dennis and my son, Alex for their on-going support. I would like to extend a special thank you to Karen Phillips-KHP Designs, Mike Davies, Dr. Danielle Marr, TEAMOBRIEN FITNESS, Nancy Marr, the OPA/CBBF/IFBB for their guidance and support throughout my career. Most of all, I would like to thank the fans who have supported me and encouraged me along the way. It has been a wonderful journey...one that I will look back upon with the fondest memories. THANK YOU...xoxo