Tuesday, December 19, 2006

ARNOLD CLASSIC, HERE I COME!!!!

What a great early Christmas Present!! I just found out that I have been invited to compete at the Fitness International on March 2-4th 2007....I am so excited!!! This will be my 3rd consecutive time competing at this incredible event...I feel so blessed and honored to be selected to compete at this event and have been given the opportunity to represent my Country at one of the biggest and most respected International events in our sport.

I have so many people to thank for helping and supporting me....without their support, I wouldn't be where I am today.
Thank you to: Dennis Beitler-hubby, coach, and nutritionist
Alex O'Brien-the most amazing son in the world
Mom: thank you for taking care of Alex & Happy while we are away
Dani & Wayne: thanks for helping mom with Alex & Happy!!
Dad: thanks for everything...We will fix the old back for ya!!
Doug Schneider: thanks for your on-going support!
KHP Designs: thank you for providing me with routine outfits..
Passion Fruit Designs: thank you for the beautiful suits...
Island Heat Tanning: thanks for the tan!!!
Nancy Marr: massage therapist: your hands are magic!!
Fulton Fitness: thanks for the use of your club
Watsons Fitness:Thank you for the use of your club...best around!
Sportlab Nutrition: thank you for all your support and product
BodyupFitness:your outfit looks amazing in the new DVD!!
Fans: thank you for all of your support....i really appreciate it.
TEAMOBRIEN:thank you for all your support...you all are amazing and I am blessed to have you not only as my team-mates and friends, but as my extended family!! Thank you!!!!


Thank you everyone!!!

We will start taping every workout starting in January and it will be posted on a daily basis....the count down is now on!!! Woo hoo!!!

Take care and have a super day!!

Mindi O
xo

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the invite!

2007 is already looking great for ya:)

Have a fabulous Christmas!!

LA:)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the invite!

2007 is already looking great for ya:)

Have a fabulous Christmas!!

LA:)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the invite!

2007 is already looking great for ya:)

Have a fabulous Christmas!!

LA:)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the invite!

2007 is already looking great for ya:)

Have a fabulous Christmas!!

LA:)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the invite!

2007 is already looking great for ya:)

Have a fabulous Christmas!!

LA:)

Anonymous said...

ooooops....sorry about the posts, my computer had issues last night..lol..

LA:)

Anonymous said...

Congrats Mindi!! Thats awesome. You'll do amazing!! Im hoping to make it there to check it out!

RaeC said...

Fantastic news Mindi!! Have a wonderful Christmas and a very happy New Year... it sounds like it's going to be a great 2007 for you!! x