Wednesday, December 27, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DENNIS!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DENNIS!!!!

Yesterday was D's Birthday.....Alex and I hope you had a wonderful day....we did!!!

I'm sure this year will be the best one yet....we have lots of new goals and new business adventures in the works and I'm sure this will be the year that we have been waiting for....time to lose the little black cloud!!! lol!!! (Tambra, if you're reading this, you know what I mean....)


Our Christmas Holidays were amazing...busy...but amazing. I really enjoyed spending a lot of time with family and friends over the holidays. This is really the only time our entire family gets together to visit and celebrate together. Christmas eve was nice and relaxing....Dennis, Alex and I spent the evening playing board games, being silly and watching movies....something that we don't normally have time for, so it was really nice. Christmas morning, I woke up really early to make sure I got my cardio in....Happy and I went for a speed walk at 4am to make sure we were home before everyone was awake....when we got home I would have bet money that Alex would be waiting for us, but instead it turns out that I could have slept in.....he didn't get up until 8am....I was shocked. We opened our gifts and then I made the boys a nice BIG breakfast....then off to my dads. We had a coffee and the opened our gifts....We received so many nice gifts.... One of Alex's gift was really cool...He received a money tree!!! It was a little gold Christmas tree with $200.00 tied all over the tree...it was so cute. If only we could plant the damn thing!!! lol
After we hung out at my dad's, we all headed over to my Aunt Lori's house where the entire O'Brien family gathered....It was a lot of fun there as well....I love spending time with all of my relatives...this is really the only time we have everyone together, so I really enjoyed the day there.....we had one more stop....we went to my moms....I love going home to mom's house. My mom made an incredible dinner and lots of desserts....too bad I couldn't dig into them!!!!
We sat around the tree, opened our gifts and spent the evening talking...it was awesome.....
At around 11pm, we packed up our stuff and headed home....when we got home, the three of us were zonked out....it was such a long day, but one that I will cherish and always remember.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas as well....and I wish all of you a Safe and Healthy New Year....May 2007 be a fantastic year for everyone!!!!

Lots of love,

Mindi O
xo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy belated Birthday Dennis.

Here's to a prosperous 2007 for all of us! We have this feeling that 2007 will be a year to remember!

From our Home to your Home - Happy New Year!

Elaine, Pete and Jonathan

Mindi O'Brien said...

AHHHHHHHHH thanks Elaine!!!

A HUGE congrats on your new nutrition store...that is awesome!!
I'm sure you two will do very well...I will make sure I stop in and visit!!! It would be nice to catch up..it's been forever...

I hope you have a wonderful New Year and I will see you both in 2007.

Love Mindi, Dennis & Alex.
xo